We’d like to take this opportunity to let you know some of the things the Board does in service to our neighbors. Our overarching goal is to ensure that our community is a wonderful place for all of us to live. In trying to achieve this, we meet monthly to manage the budget and address all on-going issues. We also work, proactively, to prevent unexpected issues from arising. Of course, being volunteers, we cannot do it all on our own. In fact, the more residents who participate with good will in mind, the stronger our community becomes. Please note as board members, in sacrificing our time, we address many issues to include the following:
· Management and upkeep of the common areas, entryway, and boulevard to include both lawn maintenance and snow removal
· Ensuring our roadways within the sub are in good repair
· Ensuring our irrigation and storm drainage systems are maintained
· Conferring with government officials and managing contractors on various community-related projects
· Providing Statements of Work to obtain the best quote for various HOA proposals
· Conferring with legal counsel regarding our Covenants and Restrictions, Schedule of Fines, etc.
· Providing up-to-date information concerning the HOA via monthly meetings, the entryway marquee sign, bi-monthly newsletters and our HOA website
· Being readily available to RiverWoods’ residents via email, U.S. mail and open-door monthly HOA meetings
· Efficiently overseeing the budget, in a transparent manner on a monthly basis, to cover expenses for our community
· Arranging decoration of the boulevard with holiday lighting
In short, our Board is comprised entirely of volunteers, who donate hundreds of hours every year---without any tangible benefit to ourselves---to bettering our neighborhood. Other subdivisions retain management companies to do this work, but of course the dues in those neighborhoods then must support this additional, and substantial, extra expense. Going forward, we appreciate any support our neighbors could provide in (a) attending monthly meetings, (b) staying abreast of neighborhood events and happenings by reading the newsletter and checking the website, and (c) volunteering of your own time and efforts in assisting the Board --- we have plenty of work to go around!
President - Jim Darling
My wife Zeffa and I have lived in River Woods since October, 1998. We enjoy living here because it has a rural atmosphere and wildlife is prevalent around us.
Vice President - Jack Tandon
Secretary - Julie Edgar
My husband Jeff and I have been residents of the sub since March 1999. I have been on the Board since the first day it was formed, in 2001. What we love about River Woods is how it is a bit rural in the city, the woods and of course the river.
Treasurer - Teresa Dickie
Director - Joe LaRussa
Director - Dave McCreedy
We've been residents of the sub since March 1999. I've been on the board since its inception in 2001. The best thing about River Woods is how natural it is: open grassy areas, woods, wildlife, and of course the mighty River. My wife Missy and I have two school-age girls, and we like to do things outside as a family, like gardening, bike rides, running around the pond, and playing in the driveway.
Director - Teresa Scott-Feijoo
My husband and I moved into RiverWoods in 2017 because of its beauty and serenity. I love the fact that the sub has no sidewalks and bright street lights. I found my city home in the country and my husband and I are very happy.
I joined the Board in 2018 because I have a strong interest in our community and maintaining a healthy and happy subdivision.
Questions for the HOA, E-Mail us at: RiverWoods92@yahoo.com
Issues with the website, contact the webmaster at: RiverWoods48188@gmail.com
© 2020 RiverWoods HOA - All Rights Reserved.
*The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a recommendation by the RiverWoods HOA or any of its board members for use of any information provided. The RiverWoods HOA and its board members disclaim any liability for the use of such information.